CHERRY GROVE, S.C. – The New Year is on the immediate horizon, which means it’s time for resolutions. Instead of resolving to exercise more and lose weight – goals that typically fall by the wayside – the focus for 2023 should be on ways to make your experience at Tidewater Golf Club, one of Myrtle Beach’s best golf courses, even better.
With that in mind, here are five Tidewater-centric resolutions that will make 2023 your best year yet:
– Tidewater has earned its reputation as one of America’s best public golf courses, so why not play twice? There is no need to limit yourself to just 18 holes on this classic; go ahead and pre-book a replay or allow time for an afternoon round at some point during your trip.
– It probably goes without saying but take a moment to savor the beauty. Whether a sailboat is passing by the 16th green or you are standing over a shot along Cherry Grove, enjoy the scenery on one of the East Coast’s most breathtaking layouts.
– While you soak in Tidewater’s visuals, don’t let the challenge from the water get in your head. There are forced carries at Tidewater but none are onerous, assuming you are playing from the proper tees, but water is always lurking, especially on the holes along Cherry Grove. Your goal for 2023 is to not allow factors you shouldn’t be overly concerned about impact your play.
– A round at Tidewater is an experience, so arrive early and enjoy it. Spend time on the range warming up and browse one of the area’s premier pro shops. Soak it all in. You are playing one of Myrtle Beach’s best golf courses so put yourself in position to be the at the top of your game.
– Stop in Joey’s Clubhouse Grill for a post-round meal or drink to relive the good times. Joey’s serves made from scratch food – the hand cut fries are a must – and nightly dinner specials. The quality of food will rival that of any standalone restaurant and it’s very convenient, so add a stop at Joey’s to your itinerary.
For more information on Tidewater Golf Club or to book a tee time, visit TidewaterGolf.com.
For more information or to book golf we recommend calling your favorite golf package provider. If you need a list of golf package providers please contact us at 843-466-8754 or email me (Pierre Rattini, Director of Marketing) firstname.lastname@example.org