Myrtle Beach in the fall – perfect for golfers!
The tourists have gone back home, kids are back in school and Myrtle Beach once again opens its welcoming arms to the golfer in all of us. Whether your handicap is a 3 or a 33, golf is the game that you don’t necessarily need to be great at to enjoy (but it certainly doesn’t hurt). Fall golf is an especially rewarding and exciting time to play and with the virtual cornucopia of golf package combinations available, there is certainly something available for every golfer and every group.
Still not convinced? Consider the following:
- Your game is probably in the best shape it’s been in all season after sweating your way around the links all summer and perfecting those tips and “fixes” you’ve been working on.
- The courses are generally in the best shape they’ve been in all year.
- The weather is gorgeous (average fall temps in Myrtle Beach are 77 for October, 69 for November and 60 for December)
- Golf is a great source of exercise and stress relief (forget about government shut downs and an impending recession for just a few hours)
- Maybe the most important of all – share life with your family and friends. Make it especially enjoyable by challenging all members of your group to allow themselves 4-5 hours of phone free fun with face to face communication only! You may be quite surprised to find the world can go on without you being tethered to it. You and your fellow golfers deserve a round of golf the way it was intended to be played– enjoying the company, camaraderie and course exquisiteness devoid of external interruption. Lose yourself in the game…for just a few hours of bliss.
Let us help you get the most out of your fall golf vacation. Contact Tidewater Golf Vacations for your personal golf package. What fellow golfers are saying about Tidewater: