Happy St. Patrick’s Day from North Myrtle Beach SC
… and the entire staff at Tidewater Golf Club. May the luck of the Irish be with you.
Popular Irish Quotes and Sayings
- Top of the morning to you!
- May the luck of the Irish be with you!
- Here’s to a long life and a merry one. A quick death and an easy one. A pretty girl and an honest one. A cold pint and another one!
- If you’re enough lucky to be Irish… You’re lucky enough!
- It is better to spend money like there’s no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there’s no money!
- May neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, the angels protect you, and Heaven accept you.
- There are only two kinds of people in the world, the Irish and those who wish they were.
- The older the fiddle the sweeter the tune.
- May misfortune follow you the rest of your life, and never catch up.
- “A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.”
- May your home always be too small to hold all your friends.
- May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.
- “Sláinte!” (Health!/Cheers!)
Quotes from Askmen.com and Huffingtonpost.com