March 20, 2019 (Updated 3-31-2020)
The COVID-19 pandemic has upended life across the globe, and our thoughts and prayers go out to those impacted by the virus.
As the nation hunkers down to slow the spread of the Coronavirus, golf has offered a refuge, when proper precautions are taken. At Tidewater Golf Club, customer service has always been our top priority, and we’ve doubled down on that commitment to ensure the health of our players and staff.
While we continue to monitor the latest recommendations from the Center for Disease Control, we have implemented numerous preventative measures to provide our guests and staff with a healthy environment to enjoy the game they love.
Among the steps we have taken at Tidewater Golf Club are:
- Golf carts are single riders only
- We are recommending guests handle their own bags at the drop. We have a staff member available to assist with loading or unloading bags but only upon request.
- Players are being instructed to leave pins in.
- We are putting pool noodles in each hole, so made putts don’t drop to the bottom of the cup. This allows players to pick their ball up with two fingers.
- Rakes are off the course.
- Golf carts are regularly cleaned with a water and bleach solution that combats the virus.
- All countertops and surfaces in the pro shop are being sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Door are open throughout the clubhouse, allowing players to avoid contact with handles.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. 843-466-8754
We look forward to seeing you at Tidewater Golf Club.