Many golfers are preparing for a fall trip, but smart group leaders are also beginning to cast an eye toward spring.
I know what you are thinking, “We are still six weeks from the end of the day light savings time, and you think I should be planning my spring trip now?”
That’s exactly right, and here is why:
1. Golfers that book early at Tidewater Golf Club receive a substantial discount. Those savings are maximized by booking 12 months in advance, but there is still plenty of discount available for booking six months early. Book early, save and start counting the days until you arrive.
2. Tidewater Golf Club has been in superb condition the last several years, returning the course to its rightful place atop the Myrtle Beach golf market. Along with Tidewater’s surging popularity has come an increased demand for tee times. So not only are you rewarded with greater savings by booking early, your chances of a securing the most sought-after tee times are significantly enhanced.
3. If you book early, it’s so much easier to get the people you need to fill out the trip. You are less likely to run into issues with the date, and if you need to find someone, the more time the better. For people who have stopped taking trips, the number one excuse is, “I couldn’t find anyone to go with me.” Guess what? Plan your trip early to secure maximum savings, book a legitimate top 100 caliber course, and you might be surprised at how much easier it is to find people to go with you.
4. The earlier you plan your trip, the more time you have to talk a little trash and allow excitement to build. A vacation always gives you something to look forward to, and having a spring Myrtle Beach golf trip on the books will make winter a lot easier to deal with, especially if you are in the northeast or Midwest.
5. If money, advance planning,premium tee times and trash talking aren’t enough reason for you to book early, then we will go with something much simpler: life is always better when you have a Myrtle Beach golf trip planned.
So, what are you waiting for? Get over to our packaging company or call your favorite golf package company and start planning your next golf trip, highlighted by a round at Tidewater.